Devon Fitness Club (http://www.devonfitness.com) is pleased to announce its fundraising activities for Breastcancer.org because we believe in their commitment to education and prevention through lifestyle changes that focus on exercise and nutrition.
Back in 2008 we raised over $17,000 for breast cancer’s Race for the Cure with our Team Devon Fitness.
JOIN US IN SUPPORTING BREASTCANCER.ORG in 2012
WITH A DONATION OF ANY AMOUNT:
- Order our “funky smoothie” and Devon Fitness will donate $1 to breastcancer.org
- Add a $1.00 “breast cancer” dollar to any shake.
- Walk or Run on our pink Cybex Tredmill (it’s Pink!) and we will donate 10 cents/mile to BreastCancer.Org and Cybex will donate 10 cents/mile to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
- Participate in one of our Fund-raising Class Marathons (details tba)
- Make a donation of any amount on our Devon Fitness Donations Page directly with Breastcancer.org for a tax-deductible receipt.
All donations collected by 10/31/12
will be donated to BreastCancer.Org
Throughout the month we will host various seminars and events:
10/8/12 7pm: Nutrition Seminar with Erin Andersen (free)
Learn about cancer-fighting foods!
10/18/12: ZUMBA Class with Dr. Weiss founder and President of BreastCancer.Org
10/26/12: BreastCancer.Org’s annual Rock the Ribbon Event & Concert at Lincoln Financial Field. Tickets available at Rockforbreastcancer.org
Date tba: A night of music with Amy Peck, Soprano
Date tba: Spin Marathon: $30/hr
Date tba: Dance Marathon! Zumba/HipHop/Stride/Barre: $30/hr
Date tba: Yoga Marathon: $30/hr
Date tba: Pink Karate Class $30/hr
Marathoners – here’s an idea; ask family & friends to sponsor you too, and raise more than $30/hour!
About BreastCancer.Org is the world’s leading online breast health and breast cancer resource, reaching nearly 13 million people across 230 countries!
Devon Fitness on Facebook: Devon Fitness Facebook Page
Breastcancer.org on Facebook: BreastCancer.Org Facebook Page